Screen Test Local - Entry Info
|SCREEN TEST LOCAL FEST
Screen Test Jr.
Screen Test Local Fest
International High School Competition
2018 Festival Winners
Open to high school students within 30 miles of Schaumburg
Showing the best short films by area high school students. All filmmakers must be present to participate.
Top prize: $300 to Best in Show
Entry Fee $10 (limit 3 submissions per person)
Prizes To be Awarded at the Festival
Best in Show - $300
2nd Place - $200
3rd Place - $100
Screen Test reserves the right to withhold awards for any category where criteria are not met.
Enter online now:
Complete Submission Guidelines and Information
- Projects with a running time of 10 minutes or less will be accepted.
- As of Fall, 2019, primary Director and Writer must be a high school student in grades 9-12.
- Primary Director must lives within a 30 mile radius of Schaumburg's borders (all Chicago residents are eligible to enter).
- Primary Director must attend the festival in person.
- Per submission, entry fee is $10
- Only three submissions (i.e. projects) are allowed per person.
- Only projects completed after March 1, 2019 are eligible for competition.
- Production photographs and other supporting materials and information (i.e. bios) may be included with the application.
- Permission and/or licensing rights for any music used in a project must be acquired from the publisher and/or composer.
- While the work submitted remains the property of the creating artist, the Village of Schaumburg reserves the right to use submitted footage or stills to promote the festival at any time. Filmmaker also permits use of images or video taken of him or her at the festival.
- Deadline for submission: Monday, February 17, 2020 (late deadline March 9, 2020).
- All filmmakers will be notified regarding acceptance into the festival by Wednesday, March 25, 2020.