The Village of Schaumburg offers discounted taxi service to qualified Schaumburg residents.
The program provides the following coupons:
- $5 off of the total fare when the taxi is used for medical purposes.
- $2.70 off the total fare for any other purpose.
Taxi Program Brochure
How to Register
Register at the Village of Schaumburg Transportation Department which is located in the lower level of the village hall at 101 Schaumburg Court. For an appointment to register, call 847.923.3861 or email Norma Higgins at email@example.com
Business Hours and Holiday Schedule Click here
Qualifications to Receive a Taxi ID and Coupons
Resident of the Village of Schaumburg
- Senior (65 or older) or Disabled (16 or older)
What to Bring to Register
Photo ID (Driver's License, State ID)
- Proof of disability if under 65 years of age
What do you receive
- Taxi ID - You will receive in the mail approximately 1 week after registering
- Information pamphlet
- Paper taxi vouchers
How to Use the Vouchers
- Use one of the 2 participating taxi companies
- American Taxi Dispatch - 847.253.4411
- Recently merged with All Star Cab Dispatch
- 303 Taxi - 847.303.0303
- Write your name, ID number, location you are traveling to, and total fare on the voucher and give to the taxi driver.
- If you run low on vouchers, call the Transportation Department at 847.923.3861 to request additional vouchers.