Police Ordinance Violation/Ticket Payment Options:
If the Ticket Number begins with a letter (any letter in the alphabet) you have the option to pay your fine using the online payment system. Click here to pay your Parking Ticket or Ordinance Violation where the ticket begins with a letter.
Examples of violations are Parking , some Ordinances, or an Animal Violation.
If the Ordinance Violation begins with zero's and you wish to pay online - click here to pay ordinance violations where the number begins with zero.
If the Ordinance Violation begins with zero's you may also Pay by Phone - 24 hours accessible:
- Call 1-866-SCH-MBRG (724-6274)
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
Additional Payment Options:
Pay in Person
- The Police Department at 1000 W. Schaumburg Road or the Municipal Center at 101 Schaumburg Court.
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Cash, personal checks, cashiers checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard or Discover are all accepted.
Pay by Mail
- Mail a personal check, money order or cashiers check made payable to the Village of Schaumburg, and mail to the Schaumburg Police Department at 1000 W. Schaumburg Road, Schaumburg, IL 60194 Attention: Police Village Ordinance Tickets. Please enclose your violation notice with your payment.